I just have to say that these kids of mine have a way of being so absolutely adorable sometimes!! Whew...OK, got that off of my chest for now. Here they are!
The kids playing together with stackable cups...
So we made it home New Year's Eve around 11:30pm. Got to the airport, went to get the car in the long term parking lot, wouldn't start...I parked facing the isle just in case this would happen, so at least I was ready for it. I cleaned off the foot of snow and waited for the maintenance peeps while Lars was gathering the luggage and manning the kids. When we turned down our street, we looked for the driveway, but it was nonexistent. Only snow, and lots of it in it's place. We couldn't even drive the car into what was supposed to be the driveway. So we parked on the street momentarily, I rescued Espen from his seat which he was not happy with at that time of the night. I then instructed Sofia to follow Pappa through the nearly waist deep snow (for her that is) up to the house. She thought it was pretty cool. Luckily, we had our friends drop by and turn the heat up for us so at least the house wasn't cold. Lars shoveled the driveway and was able to get the car in and the luggage out. We watched the ball drop on TV and were all in bed about 20 minutes later. Happy New Year...
New Year's Day was spent unpacking and grocery shopping. We then had our friends over for French Onion soup to get caught up...Since then we have mostly been chillin' out - you can see the kids have plenty to play with and the playroom has oozed into the living room. Humf.
Check out all of the chompers! He has 6 now: 4 on top and 2 on the bottom. And boy can he bite - keep your fingers out of that mouth.
You may notice Snow White working on something, while her brother waits for her to entertain him. This is what I mean by the play room oozing into the living room, ugh! Oh well - it's kinda chilly out there, so we get cold fast.
We dug this gadget out for Espen - Sofia loved it at this age and was so happy to stand by something. Espen digs it too!
So exciting!
Sofia and Pappa made snowmen today
Sofia tries to snuggle, but just gets her hair pulled!
Slobbery kisses
Sometimes he lets out a big yell when he does this. Funny thing is that she doesn't really mind it that much.
Now he's distracted by the red block.



No comments:
Post a Comment