Well, I will tell you about our last few days in Minnesota. We had a really nice time at home. We were quite busy at times visting family and friends. The kids (Sofia anyway) had a blast! She completely adores her Gramme and Grandpa. Here are some pics... (for some reason I cannot rearrange them, so you have to look at them in this order...I was going to save this first one til last, but oh well!)
So, I got my hair done...I can't believe I let people take pictures of me like this! - But since it has been done, I might as well give others a laugh too...(Especially my sister opening this in the ICU)
Mr. Espenoza - as my parents like to call him - army crawling across the livingroom floor.
um, yeah. nice.
Dana with a new hair doo, snuggling with Grandma
Sofia playing with Gramme
Sofia actually fell asleep while we were riding!
The kids are lounging around one morning
Our big trip to Fargo, ND - we had to exchange a few things, so here is the crew in the mall.
double trouble stroller
We start them young in Minnesota...
This is the pair that should be called double trouble!!!
Dinner time!
photo bloopers! cute though
Espen was a serious Mamma's boy during our trip...this is just one of those moments...by the way, for all of you who are eagle eyes - I do not have a new tatoo - it is one of Sofia's temporary ones!
Sofia and her Grandpa!
Grandpa and Gramme
Yes, they are something "special"...
awwwww...
Family Photo!
more bloopers.
OK, here's the real deal.
Sofia had to annoy Grandpa by opening all of the cupboards and drawers! It really bugs him! She thought it was great!
Who doesn't need blue glitter gel for their hair or a princess sweatshirt with Bell, Aurora and Cinderella on it??? By the way - who knew that Sleeping Beauty's name was Aurora? and what was the 3rd name she had while she was in hiding?
Gramme loves her boy!
***Aurora's name was Prairie Rose while she lived with her 3 fairy godmothers until she turned 16 so that the evil witch (Malificent) wouldn't be able to find her.



No comments:
Post a Comment