First: Battle engaged with the squirrels... Tonight I made a decision. I will not give up without a battle. Lars threw out a bag of garbage this morning - by this afternoon - COMPLETELY chewed up inside the trash can as they swiftly carry their rich treasure promptly out of the chubby-squirrel-gnawed-hole they have chewed in the lid.
SO. I propose to them this battle:
I am thinking about keeping Sofia outside next to the garbage can to scare them away with that face - might do a better job than the wire???
Our neighbors seem to think my ongoing conflict with the squirrels is amusing. Ben bet me that they would be back in the garbage can by tomorrow!! I give them at least 3 days before they have a new hole eaten. The neighbors think they are so funny - while we were eating dinner tonight Kiera sneaked over and placed an apple on our front steps with a paper reading: "Dear Mr. Squirrel: Here is an apple for you to enjoy! From your friend, Melissa" HA -HA very funny. I am trying to prevent the rest of my garden from looking like this delicious yellow squash :

Just yesterday it was flourishing...how irritating - dirty little bas**rd squirrels
I do have just a few tomatoes that MIGHT make it:

Our neighbors seem to think my ongoing conflict with the squirrels is amusing. Ben bet me that they would be back in the garbage can by tomorrow!! I give them at least 3 days before they have a new hole eaten. The neighbors think they are so funny - while we were eating dinner tonight Kiera sneaked over and placed an apple on our front steps with a paper reading: "Dear Mr. Squirrel: Here is an apple for you to enjoy! From your friend, Melissa" HA -HA very funny. I am trying to prevent the rest of my garden from looking like this delicious yellow squash :
Just yesterday it was flourishing...how irritating - dirty little bas**rd squirrels
I do have just a few tomatoes that MIGHT make it:
Anyway - I don't have tons of hope that anything will be saved. I'll let you know what happens over the next few days.
As for Lars' project: putting NY State license stickers on the cars - Here they go in the front window and get re-newed every 2 years. There are no stickers for the plates. Sofia was a dutiful helper as she always is.
As for Lars' project: putting NY State license stickers on the cars - Here they go in the front window and get re-newed every 2 years. There are no stickers for the plates. Sofia was a dutiful helper as she always is.



No comments:
Post a Comment