Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Just some stuff.

This is just some miscellaneous stuff from today.

I guess this is Lars' new signature scowl. Isn't it warm and fuzzy?

For some reason, I couldn't resist Espen's yummy toes today - I went picture crazy with his feet! These are a couple of the cute ones....they are so amazingly soft, warm, and adorable!




Sofia's weekend project - decorating her life sized poster of herself for school. We used linguine for her hair! Cool huh?

The pile of apples - I made a gingerbread-apple cake - delish. and a batch of apple sauce - again, delish... still have 1/2 the bag left.
So, the playroom, you may wonder what is so special about it...no cute kids in it...PLAYING....well, it's just to document the rare moment in time where the entire room is picked up...Also, to illustrate the fact that we really DO NOT have any room for large toy items...(uh-hem...that is directed to those of you on Maple Drive...) So, yes, I cleaned and sorted through items. whew.

No comments: