Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, August 3, 2009

Another trip to Lake Ontario / Hamlin Beach

With Lars' new bike, we also got ourselves a bike rack for the car! So, now we can even travel with our little system. We went up to Hamlin beach on Lake Ontario for a little rike and swim. It went pretty well.


Good 'ol Honda - she can carry the bikes!
View of the beach from the trail.
Espen playing in the sand/rocks.

Ms. Sofia swimming (and cold)
Pappa and Espen playing in the sand
we burried Sofia in the sand. Espen thought it was cool!
making a witches brew

"Here Espen, let me show you how to make a sand castle. First you pack the bucket like this..."
"Then turn it upside down and pat it good.....yeah, that's right, good job."
"next, lift the bucket off real slowly. Great Job! Isn't it cool? - we can make many and put them together..."

"oh, yes, that is a creative way of "shaping" the castle. I love your creativity!"
"HEY, wait a minute, you just wanted to demolish it!!! Little stinker!. What ? you want me to make it again.....OK..."




1 comment:

Crissy Rae said...

Looks like you guys had a great time out there. Nice bike rack! We have one but I think it's only been on the car once. I'm not even sure I could figure out how to put it back on now :)