Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Babysitting swap

For the Valentine's day weekend, we decided to do a babysitting swap with our friends John and Kelly (see 1920's post) and their daughter Ava.  Ava is 13 months old and just a delight!  John, Kelly and Ava came over to our house and watched our crew while Lars and I went to a movie - Slumdog Millionaire (which was fantastic by the way!).  Then, it was our turn on Saturday night.  Ava, again, came to our house, but she had a sleep over all night while John and Kelly had a night out!  It worked out just great - I think everyone had a great time, parents and kids alike!  

Sofia and Ava - They really liked each other.  Sofia got kisses and lots of attention from Ava.  
After the babies went to bed, Sofia, John, and Kelly had some fun with playdough...
um, nice John.
Even better, Kelly!
Really?  I left my children in the hands of this dude??  And he claims to be a neurologist on top of it!  
Airplane rides
The next night - Ava wanted to watch a dinosaur movie with Sofia. 
Trying to manage TWO babies!
Ava had to join in on the bath fun.  Now Espen is 9 months and Ava 13.  Ava is a little taller, but I am certain that Espen is a little heavier!  She also has such an obvious petite frame as opposed to Espens sizable Samuelsson stature! They were pretty cute! 

No comments: