Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, February 14, 2009

1920's

Believe it or not, "theme parties" are really a whole lot of fun.  My good friend Jonathan turned 30 last week and in honor of this, he and his wife hosted a 1920's (to celebrate leaving his 20's) party.  Unfortunately, we decided not to get a babysitter for the 2nd time that week, so Lars stayed home with the kids.  I played along and came in costume.  Let me tell you, these folks know how to throw a themed party.  They even turned one of their rooms into an "smoking den".  It was probably one of the most interesting and fun parties I have ever been to.  Here are some pictures of the evening.    **Don't be too alarmed - and remember, most present are M.D.'s!  (maybe that should make you more afraid???)

Me - Some say I look like "Clockwork Orange?"
4 Chief Neurology Residents (1 is missing) - Lookin' good. 
Hot Ladies - Flappers - Oh the roaring 20's! (bottom - Joy (chief), back - Carolina (Jon's wife), Kelly, Me, Jen.
Me in the "smoking room"
John (one of 3rd year residents) and I - very serious.
Now, if this didn't have that stupid date in the lower right corner - couldn't this really come straight from the 20's? 

Me again - so pouty!
Kelly (John - one of 3rd year resident's wife) and myself - could be trouble?

Joy - co-chief and I

No comments: