Here are a couple of cute shots of the kiddies today - They were home alone with Pappa until about 1pm while I was at work...speaking of work - I have 9.5 hours left on pager call and then I am NOT the chief any longer. At least until the first 2 weeks of March. ahhhhhhh, one little sliver of responsibility that I don't have to have for a while...
Sofia and Espen in his crib after his nap. She frequently crawls into the crib to "snuggle" with him after he wakes up. She's a bit nutty!
See what I mean? OH, and he's pulling up to stand by everything now. I have been finding him standing up like this at night when he wakes up!!



2 comments:
They are so cute sitting in the crib together. Wish I could have made it home for Christmas to see everyone. By the time we get around to the next visit, the kids are going to be taller than me!
Å.så søte de er! Lengter til mai når vi får se dem igjen.Klem fra Fami
Post a Comment