Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Silly stuff from the weekend.

Well, it was a nice long weekend. All of us home together. I will show you some of the shenanigans we were up to. Apologies in advance for so many picture, but I can't help myself - they are so stinkin' cute!

Sofia wanted to have her nails painted, she made sure I had mine done to, to match hers. Then, she became, well, obsessed with painting pappa's nails as well! She wouldn't give up, so he was a very good sport and let her paint his nails purple like ours! What a guy!

HOT stuff!
Sofia and pappa playing a game of Go Fish.
Out for a walk
A stop by the playground for a bit.
Espen enjoys the swing, for a little bit. Do you like his had? It was Sofia's and I think it's a little too girly!! Better find another one.
Sofia got some energy out!!
Rolling around on the floor - so kissable!
Mid-roll/laugh
Just looking cute!
Something was very funny
Big laugh! - Sofia had both large bears down and they were playing on them. Ole and Sven.
Arggggggg - take that Snow White!!!
I'll get you!
Almost sick of playing!

No comments: