Halloween was a success again this year. Sofia was Snow White. She got her costume when Fami and Farfar were here and has been so excited to wear it. She had tried it on countless times prior to the big day. When I told her that I would put eye-makeup and lipstick on her for her costume, she could barely make it through the day she was so excited. She had a party at school and then we went out trick-or-treating with our friends in our neighborhood.
Espen happily tagged along like usual. He sported his Jack-o-lantern long-sleeved onsie.

Espen was intrigued by Snow White.
Interestingly enough, Sofia went crazy with the candy, both last night and this morning - We decided not to put up much of a fight about it and see what happened. We did have to put a stop to it this AM, however...a few hours later when the 4 of us were going out to the store - she started complaining about a "stomach ache". She even mentioned "mamma, remember when I was little (ha!)? And I threw up?". I said yes... anyway, once we got to the store, I got her out of the car and she said her belly hurt still. I asked if she was going to throw up and she said yes...she then proceeded to YAK outside of the car in the parking lot!!! She is so hard-core that she didn't cry or anything, just said she didn't want to go into the store... and wanted to "get out of these clothes". So we turned right around and went home. I was worried that she actually had some stomach bug, and that we all were going to end up sick. BUT, by the time I got home, she was perfectly fine! No more candy, however, which she actually stated herself!! I have never before actually SEEN someone get sick from eating too much candy!! Now I have!
Here are the pics from the day.

Sofia at her school party

Espen hanging out with Pappa at Sofia's school

Pappa and Espen

Pumpkin Boy

So cute!
Espen is intrigued with Sofia as Snow White.

Sofia and her good friend Hannah - the Queen and the Princess

The girls with Ms. Tiffany - the director of the Children's Center

The twins in Sofia's class - Identical skunks!

The walk home from school

Espen and his friend Ben (Hannah's brother) - Ben is 5 weeks older than Espen.

Ben in his bear costume

The trick or treating crew. (Anatole - Hannah and Ben's dad is the Democrat Donkey!)

Sofia and her make-up

Presenting.......Snow White!

Snow White with the other princesses - Cinderella, Mulan, Ariel, and Snow White - These girls are our next door neighbors AND second year med students which I taught last month in the Neurology course.

Anatole, Hannah, and Jessica

Espen

Espen is excited about the candy as well.

"Give it to me!!!"

"If I drool enough on the wrapper, maybe I'll get in..."
No comments:
Post a Comment