A few weeks ago, I noticed there wasn't a lot of suction with the hose attachment on the vacuum. I didn't think much of it. So today, Lars was trying to vacuum something in a tight spot with the hose and asked me "what happened to the vacuum cleaner?" I told him that I noticed it last time I used it too. So we proceeded to empty the canister - again, Lars took the complete hose off and I tried to see if it was blocked - didn't seem like it. Lars started taking filters off and cleaning the whole entire thing (probably not done in many years since we got the thing...). Anyway, he gets it all finished, and it STILL has no suction with the hose... He asks me "do you think there is something in there?" I reply "nah, there's nothing in there..." Lars proceeds to take the hose off again and send a "probe" through - however, the "probe" never came out the other end....hum -
Windy Lars puckers up to the hose and gives it a good - uh-hem, blow...and out pops a blob of dust, but still no probe. He gives it another whirl - what do you know...ANOTHER blob, and another, and about 8 more after that!!!! by this time, I was about rolling on the ground with laughter - watching Lars blow 'dust turds' out of the vacuum hose. Finally, the probe came out the other end when all of the turds were expelled - I guess the hose was a bit 'constipated'!
I'll be damned if that suction wasn't strong enough to lift a 10 lb weight if challenged!
Enjoy the pics!
Seriously, we couldn't make this stuff up!!! 
Can you believe it??? Look what was in that hose - is it a wonder why the suction was so poor - and my comment to Lars "nah, there's nothing in there!" HAHA
Sofia thought the whole ordeal was pretty hilarious.
On a separate note - I asked Sofia to go and talk to her brother for a minute while he was in his crib so I could run down and get the laundry - Turns out she climbed right in with him!!
Can you believe it??? Look what was in that hose - is it a wonder why the suction was so poor - and my comment to Lars "nah, there's nothing in there!" HAHA
On a separate note - I asked Sofia to go and talk to her brother for a minute while he was in his crib so I could run down and get the laundry - Turns out she climbed right in with him!!



No comments:
Post a Comment