Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Another one bites the dust...

That's right, another rotation under my ever-growing belt. I am FINISHED with all of my consult rotations - FOREVER. Though I still have one call day left this coming Sunday. It has been a long 4 weeks. The first 2 weeks, I put in about 147 hours, just those 2 weeks alone. Now, all of a sudden, I am almost 37 weeks....time to get ready for the baby. Could come at any time, I suppose! AHHHHHHHHHHHH..... I freaked out one day last week and washed some clothes. Last weekend, we got most everything out and ready. So now if he comes, I am about ready.
Sofia is getting excited. She can't get over how little his diapers are. She says - "Mom, I can't wear those, I'm too big - I know how to wear pull-ups, but only at night...". Every time she sees my bare belly she comments on how big her brother is. A couple of her friends from the playground down the street have had baby brothers/sisters recently and she realizes, now just what that means.
Here are some recent pictures.


Hmmmm...wonder what he's doing??? - 35.6 weeks

35.5 weeks



A visit from my friend Linda - originally from South Dakota, but now coming to Buffalo to do her Dermatology residency - 36.5 weeks


Oh, she's going to be so mad at me some day for posting this one, but I couldn't resist!


A view from above - almost 37 weeks

- and from the side...


And one big smile before bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Missy! You look GREAT! I am 39 weeks today! We could be TWINS!

Way to go girl! Sofia is adorable!

Let me know when baby boy arrives!

Jill H
Las Vegas