Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Nothing New

I'm trying to keep at least a weekly update on this page, so here it goes. There's really nothing much new going on around here. I am starting to feel better from the nausea standpoint. A few weeks ago it was continuous-all day-nausea. Now it just comes basically occasionally in the AM before I eat something and then in the evening. The fatigue is a different story, but too, seems to be lightening up as I am 13 1/2 weeks now. I am looking forward to the "Golden Trimester".

Sofia is busy these days. She basically talks non-stop. She is into wearing dresses and her hot-pink cowboy boots from Tante Dana. I think she wore them everyday to school last week. Today she and I went to Target and grocery shopping and she had to wear a long floral pleated dress (from Tante Ellen), tights, a turtle neck underneath, AND of course, the pink cowboy boots. Lars asked if I was going to let her go out like that, and I said, "absolutely - people will certainly know that she dressed herself" (I hope). It was cute. She likes to go out shopping and really does pretty well.

I am back on the Stroke consult service at work for a month. It's not the worst thing in the world. The most depressing thing is that I have to work 24 hour in-hospital call on Friday Nov 23 - MY BIRTHDAY, the day after Thanksgiving - unfortunately it's usually our busiest call day of the year. GREAT. Oh well, just have to suck it up and do it...cuz after it's over, I have no more holidays to work as a resident!! yippee!

OK, Sofia is asking to be tucked into bed (again). So that's about all for now.
Cheers,
Melissa

No comments: