Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, October 7, 2007

It's Been a While...

So, it's been 3 weeks of torture since I last posted. I thought residency was supposed to get better and better each year you move "up the ladder"? Let's just say this rotation has been tough. Thank goodness I have such a fantastic family to come home to.


Sofia posing on the pumpkin.

We went to Sofia's friend Hannah's 2nd birthday party this morning at a pumpkin farm. It was fantastic. The weather was perfect - just cool enough for a jacket (better than the 80 degrees we had yesterday - Seriously! It's October, put away the 80's!). We had a nice breakfast then out to the pumpkin patch on a hayride to pick our own pumpkins! There was also some cute animals to feed, carved pumpkins to look at, and birthday cake to eat!! We had a good time!

Other than that, we have not been up to much. Sofia is looking forward to Halloween. She has been talking about "trick or treating" and how she will ring the door bell. You'll have to stay tuned for costume pictures.

Here are some pics from the day:


Sofia got stickers from Gramme and decided it would be cute to have on her feet!


Which one should I pick?


"I found it Mamma!"


Mamma found a pumpkin too.


Maybe this one is better?


Hayride


Sitting with Mamma on the hayride

No comments: