Oh my, it's true! we've gone and entered the world of blogging... Ahhhhhhhh! Don't run, don't be scared, it's not that bad, I promise. I have, for some time now, been nagging Lars about getting a web-page up for Sofia and after many months and now that Sofia is almost 2 1/2 years old he shows me the way to THIS SITE where I can build my own "blog" and conveniently use it to showcase some of Sofia's highlights. What a deal. It will take me a little bit to get organized and get used all of this, but it seems pretty user friendly. So, we'll give it a whirl! Hang on tight, cuz here we go! **Remember, it is a work in progress, so bear with me for a little bit!
We'll start with this recent bath photo of Miss Sofia
Cheers,
Melissa



1 comment:
Well done to you both, the pics look great, and your little one is the image of you melissa. keep it up. ps where did the dark hair come from??airport wine drinking friend ..x
Post a Comment