Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Through the eyes of a 5 year old...

I know it's been a while...  What can I say?  Facebook has substituted somewhat for my blogging, but I really should change that.  I am supposed to be finishing a lecture I have to give tomorrow, but for some reason, this seems much more interesting right now.  

Every so often, Sofia likes to take the camera and do some "work".  This is the result of a 5 year old behind the camera.  Pretty interesting, I think!

New recipe for dinner?

High chair tray up to the table.

"yeah - YOU!"

"mamma.  see my dinosaur socks!"

interesting point of view...

The irresistible self-photo!

Walking down the hall of Espen's school.

Picking Espen up.

Espen's lovely teacher, Ms. Katie.

2 year old art. 

Keypad entery

cars
Inside our car - on Sofia's side....
Pappa's seat.
Home sweet home

Like I said... irresistible!
half body shots...
half...backside
half...front!

new CD.

nice horsey tights!

"Oldies..."

"YES, little girl, I mean YOU.  Put the camera down and get a move on!

Look, more horsies!

nice.

Espen playing

Getting ready to go to school.

almost there...
ahhh, all done!

1 comment:

ingebjørg said...

Nice pictures, fun to see from sofias school.Look forward to see you soon!!!!!