Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Finished Landscaping!

What a sense of gratification to finish a project on your own!  Lars did ALL the shoveling of the rocks for this project, the border installation, mostly everything!  He did a really, really great job and it looks so much better than before!  

The back yard, finished


Looks good!

Still a ton (literally) of rock for the front...

The front - in progress....

Pappa working hard - it was HOT this day too....

Finished front!!!  Great job Lars!

Front

Front - great improvement!

"I RULE!"

Fami - these are the seeds to brought for me - the yellow flowers from the Hvite Huset - (I can't remember the names) - they are growing well!!!

1 comment:

ingebjørg said...

Nice, nice!! The flowers name is Tangetes. I look forward to see the new garden in october!! Love Fami