Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Babysitting.

It was our turn to babysit all 4 kids tonight while Jessica and Anatole went out.  It went great!  I think we have a slight bit of insight into what it would be like to have twins...WOW.  

The boys - making cookies - very intrigued with the process....just have to keep repeating "no hands boys, no hands...Also - they both have to have their shirts off for some reason....Why do my kids enjoy being naked so much???  It has obviously worn off on Ben and Hannah too - I am sorry about that guys!

They are so happy!  And cute!

All 4 on the couch together......The girls in their high-fashion white dish towel get-up...Boys, shirtless...

Coloring 

The girls had to paint their nails...

And toe-nails!  So cute!  

At about 8pm, I took Bennie and Hannah over to their house and they went to bed without a hitch!  Nice kids - all 4 of them!  


No comments: