Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 23, 2009

My nuts-o husband and his physically-challenged bicycle.



OK, so, this is Lars' new bike - you have seen it before, BUT - did you ever think it looked "odd"? Well, since we got it, I thought it looked a little bit "odd" - I had chalked it up to just being so damn ginormous - BUT, then I looked a little closer, cuz he's been having some brake problems...I realized that the entire front fork is facing the wrong way! (i learned the way these are supposed to fit from our former neighbor, Ben (we miss them!)). After a $100 bet that I was right, we looked it up on google - SURE ENOUGH - I was right! Turns out, that he's been riding it with the front forks all backwards - the handle bars should be twisted 180 degrees on the fork to look like this:

Sorry - this is from the web, but I will try to get a new pic of it for you... I personally, think this is hilarious! I have been bustin' a gut all afternoon - It's a great reason to tease Lars! We did get it switched - took just one allen wrench! DONE. Too funny - it's doesnt' look so funny now...still ginormous though.


If the bike wasn't enough to make you chuckle - this is what he does when he is left alone with my camera outside...who knew he was this vain?

um, really??
self photos at the 'next level'.


No comments: