Yes! Finally! It was my summer goal to get us all back on the bikes. I had my bike, and while Lars and Sofia were still in Norway, I got Espen's seat installed on the back of mine. Then, Thanks to Craigslist.org - I found Sofia's "tag-a-long" bike which attaches to the stem of a parent's bike. Then, I just found a bike big enough for Lars on there last week. We got the bike and a bike rack for the car for a nice price! And the bike is just the right size....(it's huge!) We went for our first family ride today. We rode along the Erie Canal. It was pretty successful!
This is not riding bike, but I had the chance to have both boys for a few moments the other night! Espen and Bennie
Here is a self phot of Espen that I took while we were riding...
View from behind - Lars and Sofia.
There they are on their little get-up!
Such a fun time!
Mamma and Espen's ride...
We stopped along the Erie Canal trail for picnic lunch that we packed. It is at a lock - we got to see a couple of boats go through.
ahh, lunch.
The boys are eating.
Sofia!
This is after we got home....a little love for each other.
Happy boy!
The whole crew!
Espen at the playground.
Sofia running at the playground.



No comments:
Post a Comment