Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, July 13, 2009

Around the Yard


Here are some pictures of us around the yard. Eating a snack outside and Pappa with his "side of the house" project.
Snack time after nap.
Miss Sofia in her swimsuit

A little bit of sprinkler? maybe?
Lars and his project of leveling out the dirt on the east side of the house. the neighbor's ivy is intruding through the fence and the ground is terribly uneven. Plus nothing but weeds grow cuz its complete shade the entire day. I think he might need some help with this project...(see below)
"Cool, this is an interesting tool, wonder what I could use it for?"
"WOW! Look at all that dirt - I'm certain I can help in some way.....here I come."
"Ah, look at this fork thing, surely I can put this to good use...come on Pappa.."
"Hmmm, maybe I could use that ladder for something too? No question I could get into trouble with that...maybe after this cool dirt project."

"Working with Pappa is so cool."
"working men."

No comments: