Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Home from Europe!

That's right, after 5 weeks, I am home. I sort of took a break from posting pics here while in Norway - I did post a bunch on Facebook, however. Now, I want to show off my new bathroom! We had id re-done while we were gone. Mike Malone (our good friend Jessica's dad) did a fantastic job! See for yourself. Basically the entire room was gutted and re-done. New sheet rock, rewired fan, everything new.


Old nasty grout that was stained...Old vanity

New light and vanity - yellow walls

OLD

New tub surround - old tiles and wall behind was torn out and re-done.

Same sink, but new bath surround

Old nasty grout and tub

NEW tub surround and painted bathtub. it looks beautiful!

Old nasty floor - subfloor and everything had to be replaced...old toilet

New floor and toilet


Old

NEW!

No comments: