Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, May 18, 2009

Out to dinner...

After Lars and the kids went back to Norway, I have been having dinners with the neuro folks.  These are 2 different dinners we had last week.  I'll start with the best thing first: Dessert of course!!

This is Joy's dessert - citrus torte with raspberry/chocolate sauce
Cheers! - These are "Duja Piwo"  (big beers!)
The girls in their scarves - new most favorite accessory!
Jonathan is enjoying his espresso!
The girls enjoying a yummy frozen coffee
Jon, Carolina, and myself - all with new "Euro shoes".
The crew from Rochester
This is from a dinner that the Dean of the med school here invited us all to.  It is beet soup or "borsch" with dumplings - pretty tasty!!
enjoying another "duja piwo" (pronounced pivo)
a fly flew into Joy's duja piwo...
This is our menu for the night - check out all of the interesting translations!  we got a big kick out of this!
Joy and I

No comments: