So, my baby is 4. I can just hardly believe it. And to make it extra special for Sofia, Gramme and Grandpa were here to celebrate! Here are some pictures:
Grandpa and Sofia blowing up balloons for the party.
After Sofia's party, hanging out at home....
Getting into trouble with Grandpa. - Gramme has to watch over things.
Espen is enjoying the party
The weather was so nice that we moved the party to the park. Here we did the pinata...
And opened presents.
This is what happens after 8, 3-5 year old decorate their own cupcakes...
Cupcake decorating...
Sofia's birthday party cake..
Eating Pizza
Friends playing pin the skull on the dinosaur
Pizza
Birthday cake with grandma and grandpa



2 comments:
What a nice party, I wich I could have been there ! Love Fami
I can't believe she's four already. I haven't seen her since the grandparents' 5th anniversary party!
Post a Comment