Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Decorating for Halloween

This is the first year that I have really decorated for Halloween, other than putting the carved pumpkins out on the steps. Sofia saw a house with spider webs and really wanted to decorate. SO, today, Fami, Sofia, and I went out on a little shopping excursion to get some decorations. We then headed home and we all enjoyed the lovely afternoon outside decorating AND carving the first pumpkin. FarFar had never carved a pumpkin before and wanted to do it while he was here! I think it all was a success.


Sofia and Fami with the final project

Spider webs - NOTE the pumpkins on the flower box...they have been inside the house until now because the MUTANT squirrels would eat them. I figured I'd give the pumpkins a chance in this location and then re-evaluate if they get to it....I know some of you were curious about the squirrel saga - As an aside, we got our garbage can REPLACED! and they haven't made it in there yet - HA! They did however, eat some tulip bulbs i had out and was planning to plant....ugh. We'll see how it goes with the pumpkins.

A fun afternoon - Espen was enjoying it as well!

Decorating with small foam figures

FarFar carving his first pumpkin!


Espen took a little nap in his fuzzy bag inside of the stroller - he loves the cool weather.

Fami and Espen

No comments: