Here are some recent pictures:
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Busy times...
Things have been a little busy around here for the past week and a half. I am still teaching in the medical school, but in addition have been the chief resident overseeing things on the neurology service in the hospital. It's a little nerve wracking trying to keep track of everything. In addition, Lars is teaching a photography class on Mondays and Wednesdays in the evening, so I am "single mom" during that time. We do mostly well, but it is a challenge! Sofia is enjoying school very much. She comes home singing new songs and writing letters, asking me how to spell about everything. Espen can now roll over back to front then front to back! He also talks up a storm and is very smiley. I think he may be ready to try some food soon - he has recently started to watch us eat and look very interested. He is about 4 1/2 months now!
Here are some recent pictures:

Here are some recent pictures:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment