Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Some pictures from the weekend.

We went to Buffalo on Saturday to visit my friend Linda - always an adventure packing the kids up for a road trip. We had a nice time. Went out for lunch, went to one of the photography art galleries and hung out at Linda's house a bit.

Today has been "bitter-sweet". It was a nice Sunday, but I have to return to work tomorrow - UGH. Daddy day-care will begin. It sucks because we have finally settled into a bit of a routine and Espen has settled down a lot and now it all has to change again. He has also begun to smile and talk a whole lot now... This year at work should not be near as bad as last year - so I have that going for me.

Here are some pics from the weekend...


Tummy time with Espen on the Boppy - He sure is a charmer with that smile.


Big sister Sofia
Sofia likes to hang out with Espen...

Our car-ride...Espen HATES the car, so I joined the 2 of them in the back seat - it was a tight fit, but kept him from screaming the entire way there.

My friend, Linda and I with Espen at the Greek restaurant where we ate lunch.

Espen sitting in his bouncy chair - he likes to smile - sometimes he even cracks himself up!

1 comment:

Crissy Rae said...

Wow, he is getting so big already! I love his little smile and the pic where he's laughing is adorable. You've got quite a nice family there, big cuz.