Anyway, here are some recent pictures.
Sunday, July 6, 2008
Who needs sleep?
I do, I do... Yep, we are still having trouble figuring out how sleep works. We are going through the list of sleeping tricks, but so far, not much luck. Espen still insists on sleeping with me, in the crook of my arm - which isn't a horrible thing except for the interesting way that he sleeps. He is continuously grunting, groaning and wiggling around in his sleep. Therefore, I don't get very high quality sleep for those hours we spend like that. He will only stay in his little bed for the first 3-4 hours of the night and once he wakes up to eat then he will only sleep touching me after that. During the day, he will only stay asleep for about 20 mins unless he is on me. Suggestions are welcome...
Anyway, here are some recent pictures.

Anyway, here are some recent pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment